A photo walk is a theme walk through Rome’s most fascinating sights with a camera to explore and to better understand the territory you’re visiting.
Our photo walks are designed to:
- take pictures of the most interesting archeological/historical areas of Rome and its surroundings, according to your personal inspirational talent or assisted by our photographers;
- discover the history, the art and the life of Rome and its people;
- enhance your personal vision, creativity and photographic technique when travelling with a digital camera;
- have fun together with your companions;
- be photographed by us, if you wish.
A basic knowledge of your equipment (DSLRs and compact cameras) is needed.
Comfortable clothing (waterproof clothes too if a chance of heavy rain or storms is forecast by weather services), light trekking shoes are advisable.